7/13 - 7/20 - Glenrose Rd
closed at Carnahan to complete Round-a-Bout
7/17 - Glenrose Assn. Mtg., 7pm, Moran Prairie Library,
6004 S Regal Rd.
7/31 - Evening Hike from Glenrose Trailhead,
8/21 - Glenrose Assn. Mtg., 7pm, Moran Prairie Library,
Women's Club Mtg., details to be
For more information please
contact Stephanie. You can email her at Stephanie@hokanson.net
or give her a call -
you haven't joined/renewed your membership to TGA now is
appreciate your support as we stay GLENROSE STRONG! You
can join online by clicking on this link -
or by printing off this membership form -
and mailing back to us.
much for your care and concern for our community!
Did the recent round of dry smoky
weather catch your attention? Here is a check list for
making your place more wildfire resistant.
1. Get a free assessment of your property. Click on this
Spokane Conservation District,
to learn how.
2. Plan your projects in the late spring and summer.
3. Thin in late fall to early spring when the bark beetles
are not flying and there is not a fire danger.
4. No fires when it is dry and hot. Click on this link-
Spokane Regional Clean Air,
for burning rules and
5. Pat yourself on the back for your hardwork!
Click on the link below for latest tip on decks.
Ember Ignited Decks